Our aim at Gaffel Edu Mentors is to help our students achieve success in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Keeping this in mind, our trainers cater to the students' needs by designing the curriculum and schedule in a way that suits the student's individual requirements. The trainer first evaluates the students' strengths and weaknesses, and then sketches an individualised study plan.
As a top IELTS coaching centre, we employ various productive strategies of IELTS coaching like Efficient Time Management, Mock Tests, Problem Solving and Strategy Sessions to give our students the best training they need.
The IELTS is a globally recognised English test. Statistics show that over 1.4 million applicants take the test each year to apply for overseas education and employment. Over 6,000 institutions in 135 countries recognise this test.
The IELTS is conducted in over 500 international centres, four times in a month. A number of people from different backgrounds appear for the test, making it one of the most accepted forms of international testing. This makes it imperative for aspirants to plan a structured preparation before taking the IELTS.
All four forms of language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking are tested in IELTS. Among these, the speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified examiner.
Listed below are a few reasons why Gaffel Edu Mentors is a top IELTS coaching centre:
- Smaller batches ensure personal guidance, where our trainers provide intensive and focused classroom teaching.
- Each module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of the IELTS – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- Classes will be held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
- Personal attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
- We provide ample listening practice from previous IELTS tests. Therefore, we ensure rigorous practice in pursuit of high scores. We provide feedback to the students on their errors and share strategies to improve scores.
- Extensive speaking practice is provided using previous IELTS test questions covering all three sections.
- Study material, including sample papers of the previous IELTS tests along with CDs, are included in the course fee.
- Our faculty believes not only in tutoring, but also mentoring and guiding students to excel in the IELTS.
- Simulated tests are provided to offer our students the real experience of an IELTS examination.
- Comprehensive on-site library for language building is accessible. Our trainers build a complete learning environment for their students, which prepares them well and gives them the confidence they need.