SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is a standardized test with a pre-defined syllabus that is designed to test critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to analyze and solve problems in math, critical reading, and writing. The SAT is one way to demonstrate a student's competitiveness and their likelihood to succeed in a course, and is one of the several factors that many universities and colleges consider when making their admission decisions alongside high school grades.
SAT is classified into two categories. The first is the SAT that tests knowledge of the subjects taught every day in high school classrooms which are reading, writing and math. The second is the SAT Subject Test that examines a student's proficiency in a particular subject matter. This test is usually taken by students who are applying for a specialized field of study such as English Literature, World History, Mathematics, Biology or Chemistry.
Preparation is key to getting a good score in the SAT. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Gaffel Edu Mentoe offers quality SAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for the SAT with Gaffel Edu Mentoe:
- One of the largest and most successful global education companies in India with 21 years of experience in assisting students make informed decisions about their futures and guiding them about their education options both in India and overseas.
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Experienced, qualified and professional faculty drawn from some of the most elite institutions in India all of whom have undergone a rigorous training schedule and who are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to ensure that their subject knowledge and teaching practices continue to be amongst the best in the industry.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students' needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allow personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, Gaffel Edu Mentoe also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for SAT preparation with Gaffel Edu Mentoe will benefit from the ability to:
- take a demo class before enrolling
- monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
- improve test scores through extra tutoring and result orientated strategies
- enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
- revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Gaffel Edu Mentoe SAT coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
- Content: Gaffel Edu Mentoe uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the SAT and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Realising that standardised tests rely on more than just the content, Gaffel Edu Mentoe constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it addresses the student's specific areas of concern. A personalised report which identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her testing patterns and work in a focused manner. Gaffel Edu Mentoe result-oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: Gaffel Edu Mentoe collection of practice tests, other than basic content and timed drills, follow the same structure of the actual SAT. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students' confidence in facing the actual test.
- No Time Constraints: Gaffel Edu Mentoe provides intensive classroom coaching for 2 to 3 months, but its in-house library and centre resources are available to students for a period of 6 months. The class schedule is divided into modules, each of which concentrates on a specific topic tested in the SAT. In terms of course duration and time slots, flexibility is provided. Weekend classes allow students to prepare for the SAT in accordance with their daily schedules.